By visiting this website, corresponding via email or over the phone, you agree that I may process your information in accordance with these terms.
What Information do I collect?
- information that you provide me for the purpose of posting your orders (name and address, email address);
- any other information that you provide when communicating with me by any means.
- If you purchase a product from me, your card information is not held by me, it is collected by a third-party payment processor Stripe and Paypal, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below.
How is your data collected?
Your information will be collected in a number of ways; through sales and/or enquiries either in person, via email, or through the website.
Who is collecting it?
Your information will be collected by Sandra Zinkute, either through direct communication, be it in person or via email, and through our third-party service companies:
- Checkmate Cyber (my website host, find out more about them HERE)
- I will not provide your information to third parties.
Why your information is being collected and how it will be used?
I may use your personal information to:
- maintain and improve Sandra Zinkute Jewellery website;
- send you items purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general communications;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
- If you give me feedback (in the form of testimonials), I may use it to improve my services and I may publish it online or offline. I will always ask for permission before doing so.
Where will your information be disclosed?
- disclosure to the extent that is required by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend my legal rights;
- to reduce the risk of fraud.
How will your information be stored and secured?
I will take precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. I cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send me electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk. In the event of a breach discovery, I will make every effort to inform you as soon as possible and advise on what the consequences of such a breach could be.
If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing me at email@example.com.
You may request details of personal information that I hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations 2022. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information held on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email me as soon as possible at the address above. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This policy may be altered to make sure it is compliant with the standards of GDPR in the future.
If you have any questions about your personal information held by me please do not hesitate to get in touch: